20 Things You Didn't Know About the Heartland RV Brand
Heartland RVs is the third largest fifth wheel RV manufacturer in the world and has provided quality travel trailers to America's outdoor enthusiasts for many years. Heartland has become a well recognized name in the RV industry over the past five years by showcasing commitment to its customers. Here are twenty little known things about the Heartland RV brand that will explain how Heartland has come to have such a glowing reputation!
1. Heartland RVs is the original developer and holds the patent for the 88 degree turning radius.
2. Heartland owns and operates seven manufacturing facilities that employ hundreds of workers nationwide.
3. Heartland staffs a female design team to coordinate interior design of its RVs.
4. Heartland is the first RV company to use 50lb ball bearing, full extension drawer guides in select models.
5. Heartland offers 8' wide walk in closets in select fifth wheel RVs.
6. Heartland RVs feature universal docking centers for ease of use and quicker setup.
7. Heartland utilizes high tech computer aided design to offer customers three dimensional previewing of RVs during construction.
8. They use rubber flooring instead of carpet in its large exterior storage compartments.
9. Heartland produces 16 different brands of RVs in a wide range of sizes and capacities to meet any traveler's needs.
10. The brand operates a "Fast Track" warranty website to streamline their warranty claims process.
11. Heartland's website offers a unique wish list feature to bookmark a customer's favorite designs.
12. Heartland's website also contains a compare feature to compare and contrast features of different models.
13. They have been featured in major RV magazines such as Gypsy Journal and Trailer Life.
14. HGTV has featured Heartland's MPG RV on one of its one hour television specials.
15. The brand partnered with Winegard TRAV'LER to offer satellite television antennas in select models.
16. Heartland owners can participate in a Heartland Owners forum to interact with other Heartland RV owners and exchange tips and ideas.
17. They maintain one of the highest RV resell values in its class.
18. Heartland retains over 8 different patents related to its RV construction and design.
19. The brand introduced the Wide Trax suspension system to provide for safer travel trailer towing for both short and long distances.
20. Local dealers are available in many states to offer face to face customer service and purchasing options.