Coachmen RV Nova Motor Home Class B RVs For Sale
The Nova Class B motorhome by Coachmen RV represents quality, value, and innovation with a Ram Pro Master 3500 extended chassis. They are designed with reliable construction and technology, and backed with an exceptional customer service. Every adventure out on the open road with the Nova will be memorable!
They truly stands in a class of their own thanks to all of the contemporary features and amenities like the fiberglass shower and the Nova Kool refrigerator. The Rockwool R-15 insulation and the remote control ceiling fan allows you to travel anytime of year in true comfort. A couple new features are a 24" LED smart TV and an upgraded WiFi Ranger Sky Pro, as well as an optional Kozy Wrap® upgraded insulation!
Coachmen RV has been the leader to the great outdoors for over 54 years, so let it lead you on your next adventure with a Nova Class B motorhome!
Coachmen RV Nova Class B 20C motorhome highlights: Wet Bath Two Jump Seats 24" ... more about Nova 20C
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 20 ft 11 in Ext Width 7 ft 2 in Ext Height 9 ft 4 in Interior Color Cashmere, Fog Gross Weight 9350 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 27 gals Grey Water Capacity 23 gals Black Water Capacity 10 gals Fuel Type Gas Engine 3.6L V-6 24 VALVE Chassis Ram Pro Master 3500 Horsepower 280 hp Fuel Capacity 24 gals Wheelbase 159 in Refrigerator Type Nova Kool Refrigerator Size 7.3 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight Front 4629 lbs Axle Weight Rear 5291 lbs Water Heater Type Truma Combi Eco Plus AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info LR 24" LED Smart TV Awning Info 13' 1" Gross Combined Weight 11500 lbs Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower
Coachmen RV Nova Class B 20RB motorhome highlights: Best of Show Two Twin Beds ... more about Nova 20RB
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 20 ft 11 in Ext Width 7 ft Ext Height 9 ft 4 in Interior Color Cashmere, Fog Gross Weight 9350 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 27 gals Grey Water Capacity 23 gals Black Water Capacity 10 gals Fuel Type Gas Engine 3.6L V-6 24 VALVE Chassis Ram Pro Master 3500 Horsepower 280 hp Fuel Capacity 24 gals Wheelbase 159 in Available Beds Twin Refrigerator Type Nova Kool Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight Front 4629 lbs Axle Weight Rear 5291 lbs Water Heater Type Truma Combi Eco Plus AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info LR 24" LED Smart TV Awning Info 13' 1" Gross Combined Weight 11500 lbs Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower
Standard Features (2021)
- NEW 24” LED Smart TV
- NEW upgraded WiFi Ranger Sky Pro
- NEW Shower Miser Water Saver (N/A 20RB)
- RAM Pro Master 3500 3.6L V6, 24 valve engine/280 (HP)
- 6-Speed automatic transmission/front wheel drive
- Sumo Spring front and rear suspension
- 24-Gallon fuel tank
- Solid hardwood cabinetry (Not found on any Pro Master competition)
- Rockwool R-15 insulation (Best insulated of any Pro Master competition)
- Imported European dual pane acrylic windows with solar reflective exterior pull-downs
- Truma Combi Eco Plus furnace/water heating system
- 13.5K BTU Coleman Mach 10 NDQ A/C
- Firefly Multiplex, 2000W Xantrex inverter with Auto Gen Start
- 330AH AGM 8D battery
- 220W Solar (Dual 110W panels)
- Fresh tank and black tank above floor to protect water lines
- Tru-Tank tank sensors – read tank levels at 5% increments
- Fiberglass shower vs. competitor’s ABS shower
- Residential high rise faucet and sink
- 2-Burner LP cooktop
- Lagun table (Rear), removable table (Front)
- Marine grade PVC vinyl with 3/8” foam backer
- Nova Kool refrigerator
- Remote control Fantastic fan with rain sensor
- Roof rack with ladder
- Sirius XM
- NEW Kozy Wrap® upgraded insulation
- Li3 lithium battery system includes: 600 amp hour lithium battery, second under hood alternator, multi-stage volt regulator, battery management system, Xantrex 3000 Freedom SW inverter/charger and battery monitor – 2.8KW gas generator not included with Li3 lithium battery option
- Driver and passenger upgraded seat recovers
- Tank heaters for grey tank only
- Bike rack
- Upgraded Firestone tires with black rims
- Induction cooktop
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Coachmen RV is built upon a simple principle … “Dedicated to the enrichment of your life.” By providing you with long term value through all that we do, our focus is on providing a product with superior value and backing it through superior service and support. Once you become a Coachmen owner, we are committed to enhancing your Coachmen RV ownership and lifestyle experience… creating friends for life and memories that will last a lifetime.
At Coachmen you will find a rich history of commitment from our Team Members. This commitment extends to our owners and in the pride we have for our brand. The close relationship that we share with our owners and our dealers is a quality that others have been trying to mimic over our 50 year history. Our goals and principles remain well in focus.
We do create customers for life