Forest River RV Wildwood Heritage Glen Hyper-Lyte Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen Hyper-Lyte offers value and quality in a lightweight travel trailer that you can enjoy during any season. There are models with lengths from 23'3" up to 36'9" allowing you to find the perfect trailer for the best camping experience.
Each model is built with a wide stance axle system, vacuum bonded "Aluma Frame" sidewalls and floor, an upgraded insulation package, heated and enclosed dump values and underbelly plus heat pads on all holding tanks. Inside the Herringbone Designer's Choice Shaw flooring and the Hudson Wood agreeable grain cabinetry is eye-catching, plus you will be excited about all of the VIP package and Upgrade Options package features that come mandatory!
Choose a Wildwood Heritage Glen Hyper-Lyte travel trailer by Forest River today!
Wildwood Heritage Glen Hyper-Lyte 24RLHL
Wildwood Heritage Glen Hyper-Lyte travel trailer 24RLHL highlights: U-Shaped ... more about Wildwood Heritage Glen Hyper-Lyte 24RLHL
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 4 Slides 1 Length 29 ft 9 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 10 ft 10 in Exterior Color Oyster Hitch Weight 715 lbs Dry Weight 5848 lbs Cargo Weight 1867 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 49 gals Grey Water Capacity 62 gals Black Water Capacity 32 gals Tire Size 15" Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Residential Refrigerator Size 10.7 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Shower Size 30" x 36" Number of Awnings 1 TV Info LR 32" LED Awning Info 16' w/LED Lights Axle Count 2 Shower Type Standard
Wildwood Heritage Glen Hyper-Lyte 26BHHL
Wildwood Heritage Glen Hyper-Lyte travel trailer 26BHHL highlights: Dual Entry ... more about Wildwood Heritage Glen Hyper-Lyte 26BHHL
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 9 Slides 1 Length 33 ft 6 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 10 ft 10 in Exterior Color Oyster Hitch Weight 890 lbs Dry Weight 6688 lbs Cargo Weight 3002 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 48 gals Grey Water Capacity 64 gals Black Water Capacity 32 gals Tire Size 15" Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Residential Refrigerator Size 10.7 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Shower Size 30" x 36" Number of Awnings 1 TV Info LR 32" LED Awning Info w/LED Lights Axle Count 2 Shower Type Standard
Wildwood Heritage Glen Hyper-Lyte Features:
- Outside Kitchen w/ Griddle, Refer & Spray Port (23BHHL, 25RBHL, 26BHHL, 29XBHL)
- Extra Large Pass Thru Storage
- Matte Black Cabinet Hardware
- Herringbone Designer's Choice Shaw Flooring
- High Definition Graphics Package
- LP Quick Connect
- Hudson Wood Agreeable Grain Cabinetry
- Side-Mounted Heat Ducts
- Pantry Doors w/ Glass Inserts & Motion Sensor Pantry Lights
- XL Lend-a-Hand Entry Grab Handle
- Residential Single Bowl Undermount Sink
- Wide Stance Axle System
- 30" Wide Main Entry Door
- 7-Way "Rain Defense" Plug Holder (Front Frame)
- Hidden Hinges on Cabinet Doors
- High Efficiency AC Cooling System
- 10.7 cu.ft. Refrigerator (12V)
- Upgraded Insulation Package
- Vacuum Bonded "Aluma Frame" Sidewalls & Floor
- Heated & Enclosed Dump Valves and Underbelly
- Radial Tires w/ Black-Accented Aluminum Rims
- Interior Grab Handle at Entry Door
- Yacht Trim Ceiling Finishes
- Shaded Pet Tether / Security Hook
- XL Max-Tint Panoramic Windows In Main Slide
- 12V Heat Pads On All Holding Tanks
- High Rise Faucet W/ Pull Out Sprayer
- Recessed Glass Stove Top Cover (Furrion Pkg.)
- Stainless Steel Range Hood (Furrion Pkg.)
- Stainless Steel Microwave (Furrion Pkg.)
- Back Up Camera & Solar Panel Prep (Furrion Pkg.)
- Solid-Step Aluminum Entry Steps (Main Entry Door)
- Jensen 32" LED TV W/ Bluetooth CD/DVD/FM/USB Player & Bar Speakers
- Flip Down Bike/Storage Rack (N/A 17RBHL & 19RBHL)
- Power Tongue Jack W/ LED Docking Light
- Friction Door Hinge
- Baggage Door Magnets & Easy Pull Slam Latches
- LED Awning, Marker & Tail Lights
- Porcelain Toilet
Upgraded Options Package (Mandatory)
- Tri-Fold Sleeper Sofa Or Theater Sofa (N/A 23BHHL)
- Black-Accented Upgraded Aluminum Wheels
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- Outside Shower
- Oyster Performance Colored Exterior Fiberglass
- Central Switch Center
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.