3500 S. County Road 25-A
Troy, OH 45373
New 2021 Heartland Bighorn 3120RKFULL BODY PAINT
Heartland Bighorn fifth wheel 3120RK
Whoa! Check out this Bighorn Traveler! You'll make all your camping buddies jealous with this beaut! With all the features and amenities packed into this Bighorn, this fifth wheel will soon be your home away from home. Give us a call or stop in today so you don't miss out!
- Diamond Elite Package
- King Bed
- Rear Kitchen
- Power Theater Seating
- Outside Shower
- King of The Mountain Package
- Premier Package
- Full Body Paint
- Dyson Vacuum
Great ExperienceWe had a great time getting the travel trailer we wanted and they helped show us what we needed to do to ensure we had a great experience! - Loretta
SALE PRICE: $86,983
Interior Color: Gemstone
|Length||36 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Fresh Water Capacity||67 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 55" LED HDTV|
|Awning Info||18' Deluxe Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.