3500 S. County Road 25-A
Troy, OH 45373
New 2022 Heartland Landmark Chesapeake
Heartland Landmark fifth wheel Chesapeake
If you're in the market for a fifth wheel, look no further than this Landmark by Heartland. This fifth wheel has all the amenities of home and ensures a comfortable camping trip every time! Stop by or give us a call today!
- Bath and a Half
- Rear Kitchen
- Middle Living Area
- Tilting King Bed
- Double Stacked Ovens
- rHome Package
- Away Package
- Full Body Paint
- Flip Up Coffee Table
- Heat Pump on Main 15K BTU AC
1st Time Camper--Awesome ExperienceAwesome experience. 1st time camper buyer and the sales staff was great. Service department spend plenty of time to answer my questions and make sure I was ready to go. - Bruce
SALE PRICE: $121,963
Exterior Color: Silver/Gold
Interior Color: Sunride
|Length||43 ft 1 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||18000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||15698 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2254 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||84 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||84 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||20.8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||8000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||45000 btu|
|TV Info||LR TV, BR TV|
|Awning Info||20' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.