3500 S. County Road 25-A
Troy, OH 45373
Used 2015 Heartland Cyclone 4100 King
Heartland Cyclone 4100 Fifth Wheel Toy Hauler
Step inside this Cyclone toy hauler by Heartland. Equipped with a fireplace, king-size bed, and 13' garage, and an outside kitchen, this is the perfect fifth wheel toy hauler for your next family adventure. Stop by or give us a call today for more information!
- 12' Garage
- Reclining Sofa
- Front Bedroom
- King Bed
- Sunken Tub/Shower
- 3-Burner Range w/ Oven
Great ServiceWe bought our fifth wheel sight unseen as it was much cheaper than buying it in Washington state. We were happy with the customer service during the process and after it was delivered. I would buy from them again and would recommend them to my friends and family - Caroline
Our Price: $57,859
Exterior Color: Grey
|Length||43 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Gross Weight||18000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||14595 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||3000 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||110 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||82 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||82 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Garage Size||12 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||60|
|Water Heater Capacity||20 gal|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||20' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Sunken Tub/Shower|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.